Saturday, November 13, 2010

Welcome =]

Hello

I'm teenagefoodie and this is my 2nd blog. My other blog is a food blog and I created this 2nd one because some things don't really belong on a food blog. I guess I will post everything non food related which I want to share with the world...or whoever maybe be interested.

I guess I should write a little intro about myself
  • I'm fresh out of highschool, finished exams yesterday.
  • I'm asian....and I love asian drama and music. LEEHOM! <3
  • I love food
  • I want to be a physio and a chef...except I have no idea how to do that
  • I like photography except I'm a total noob at it.
  • I once had a passion for inline skating, I don't know whether the passion is still there, I haven't skated all year.
  • I play badminton but I'm pretty bad at it
  • I secretly love playing AFL...(for overseas people, that Australian Football League, youtube it if you have seen it because it's a pretty weird sport)
  • I have a dream to play frisbee for Australia....I don't even know if Australia has a team...and I don't even play frisbee...
  • I love sunsets and bare trees
I think that's enough for now. 
A picture I took yesterday whilst walking home. The clouds looked amazing.

Why do people love sunsets and sunrises?

No comments:

Post a Comment