Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Update

I know I haven't posted in a while...AGAIN!
So since valentines day what has happened?
I went to Suzuki Night Market with K仔 and then later met up with some friends.
The night market was a surprise "present" for  K仔,
I know that sounds a little WHAT THE but it makes sense to us.

Last thursday I had my biomedical science orientation
It was pretty good
Very tiring since it was 9-5
But I got to meet some people and it was cool

Saturday was K仔 birthday.
But before I saw him I went out to yum cha in Docklands with family friends.
And then I went to Costco
Costco is pretty amazing
They seriously sell EVERYTHING
If you think Aldi sells everything, go to Costco.
Then I went down to watch K仔 ref bball and then watch his game.
Which they won.
Went out for dinner.
And went to Ezycafe (I think that's how you spell it) but it is this awesome drink place, don't tell anyone about it =P

Washed the car on Sunday and the hose broke in my face and I got soaked, it was not cool.

Played bball with friends on Monday.
And then played frisbee and vortex inside the stadium.

Which brings me to today.
Orientation for commerce
And I'm completely wasted.
And I woke up extremely sore from bball, like every muscle aches =.="
More orientation tomorrow.
More early mornings.
More bus rides.
Takes me over an hour to get to uni and then the same amount of time back.
Which means at least 2.5 hours of time spent on buses each day.
Not looking forward to uni starting next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment