Monday, February 28, 2011

First Day of Uni

Only had two hours of uni today
2-4pm
Not particularly excited or motivated to learn
But I wanna get a HD average =D
Like thats going to happen after the biophysics lecture which made no sense
So after spending 2 hours at uni
I spent 1.5 hours getting home (spent about 30 mins of that time waiting for late buses)
P1060072
Melbourne public transport sucks
Nothing is ever on time
I will buy a lottery ticket if all 3 of my buses come on time both to and from uni
P1060073
Also saw this on the bus
If you look carefully enough you'll see the random broom wedged next to the window
WTF is the broom doing there?????
P1060068
Anyways last Friday night I went and watched Toy Story 3 for free
Outside
At night
With K仔
It was pretty awesome
Except we got bitten alive by mozzies
P1060069
The sunset was really nice that night
The sky was all pink

Who finds uni fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment