Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Myki

Mooch
Your
Kaaaaacccchiiiinnnggg
Illegally

I swear that is what myki stands for
Sure it gives me an awesome deal when it works properly
Bought a myki pass like 40 hours before I used it
And the website says allow up to 24 hours before it works
And what happens, IT TOOK MONEY OFF MY MYKI MONEY
and I was still in Zone 2
Myki had been stealing my money all last week
I'm a poor student
I know how much myki should be charging me
And they took like 3x2hr Zone 2's off my myki one day last week
when the max should be 2
RRRRAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEE
and the customer service guy at the train station was like "errrrr i only do metcards, try calling myki"
RRRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEE
again

Oh and the bus was late again
At least it was the bus going home

No comments:

Post a Comment