Saturday, March 12, 2011

Another week of uni over

Last night I went to the Photography Club introductory meeting at uni.
Hopefully I can learn how to take some better pictures and understand photography more
Played some ice breaker games which were alright.
Most of the people who joined the club are Asian
Had a pretty good night
Met a bunch of awesome people, though most are 2nd or 3rd years
And I've forgotten most of the people's names because I have the best memory ever =P
Took the bus home late at night
And there was a missionary guy at the bus stop
Talked to him for a while
P1060242
Really like this photo I took just before the bus arrived
If you look back a few posts ago I posted a photo of the same place but during the day
Night is way prettier
And a lot scarier

No comments:

Post a Comment