Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bruises

Going to start putting on whether the buses are on time or not, maybe not for way home as I'm not fussed about that B=bus
To: Left 10:20am B1 on time/B2 on time/B3 on time Arrived 11:30am
From: Left 5:00ish  Arrived: 6:30pm
Conclusion? Non peak hour buses run on time and efficiently.


Only had one hour of uni today because I didn't have my biophysics lab this week
The ultimate frisbee club had a sign up day today
And I signed up....
Threw a frisbee around with one of the pro's
And he taught me how to throw it forehand
After 30 mins I was starting to get sore hands from catching
And games are 90 minutes?
I think I'll collapse and die
P1060205
Lovely reminder to frisbee today
I believe all those dots are popped capillaries from catching the frisbee
How NOOB!
Looking forward to seeing it all bruise up and go funky colour
P1060206
My 2nd free sample of some fragrance came in the mail today
This one supposedly has an extra 0.004ml

Just realised how much work I have to do
Because I've done no work whatsoever since starting uni
AHHHHHH a whole lot of commerce stuff due on Friday and I haven't started =[

What do you think of guys in skinny jeans?
I realised why they make low crotch jeans today after making K仔 squat in skinnies

Also may have said "aroused in public" a little too loud on the bus today, the guy next to me looked up at me after I said that =S WHOOPS 

No comments:

Post a Comment