Sunday, March 13, 2011

Moomba

Went out to Moomba today
Nothing particular special
Sometimes I feel a bit old there
But too young to be bringing kids there (not that I have any)
Nor do I want to be the nagging gf who wants all the big soft toys(is that an asian thing?)
Although they are very cute
Huh?
I don't get what this sign means....but the toys are cute, look at MARIO =]
Spongebob!!
Entire stall dedicated to Spongebob!
Drop
The type of rides I'll never go on

So after walking around Moomba went back to State library to do some more work
Eurgh
Nodding off
Poor baby
So sleep deprived he fell asleep reading his textbook
Accidentally woke him up trying to put a jacket on him
Sorry
But look,his stuff is all over the table.
Not sure why some parts of the picture went whack, phone is dying

Gotta study hard this week, a lot of reading to catch up on.
Reading on the bus I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment