Sunday, October 9, 2011

POTW: Hard mesh phone case + Rimmel lip gloss + Floor length dress



A few weeks ago I decided to get a new case for my phone, I had a soft plastic one originally but the dodgy design got me really frustrated. The case did not have the right alignment of grooves for the external buttons which made it really hard to press them. And the colour and design was pretty boring. So for $1.32 with free shipping why not get a new one.





Had to choose purple. I might get a few more when I go to HK at the end of the year if I see any colours that I like for cheaper than $1.32 (unlikely).

Only has one problem, the little holes in the case are a dust and fluff trapper. But one wipe and they're all gone so nothing incredibly problematic. The case also provides no assistance to drops unlike my previous one which was a little squishy/cushiony.
No picture of the lip gloss as it's just a standard bright pink lip gloss but what is surprising is the list of ingredients. It is really really really ridiculous the amount of chemicals they put in considering its a lip product so you actually end up eating it. I hope my body is capable of excreting all those nasty chemicals, I don't want aluminium building up in my cells.

I realised I actually didn't take a picture with a full length of my dress during my ball since I didn't bring a memory card for my camera (genius!). Only have a really crappy one from my phone. Absolutely love this dress, it's so comfy. Only problem is its really body hugging so I look pregnant. Dress itself cost me $16 (that is correct, but no one needs to know the price when I wear it). I needed express shipping and  the shipping turned out to be more expensive than the dress ($21), that part burnt the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment