Sunday, October 2, 2011

POTW: Adidas Trackies + New Jewellery Stand/Board

Do you have the same problem when looking for trackies? That they're soo long you're essentially just sweeping the floor with them? I've been in need for a new pair of trackies as one of my old pairs have holes in both knees and a hole in the butt (I have no idea how that happened). So when I heard of the 40% Adidas sale I wanted to see if I could find some. It was 40% off at the outlet stores only (even better =] ).

So the boy and I were browsing around looking through the racks and racks of trackies that were way too long for either of us. Until I decided to check out the kids section and what do you know, trackies that FIT!! And the design was way better than the womens ones of the same price.

Perfect length =]
I love that they have cuffed bottoms so they don't drag as much especially when I'm playing Ultimate Frisbee. I always end up with soaked bottoms after frisbee cos my trackies are too long. However I'm not a fan of the back pocket, I much prefer side pockets. For $21 I can't complain. Length is more important than pockets.

My cleats I got for frisbee are also kids shoes. I love how I'm at pretty much the largest kids size, it saves me a lot of money =] 

I cleaned out my wardrobe+ room earlier this week as it got incredibly messy during the semester. I had a cork board sitting next to my desk that had no purpose other than being a nuisance and also necklaces that I'd been chucking wherever convenient, put the two together and I get a tidy useful non nuisance cork board. I need some more pins though and definitely more necklaces =] 

How do you organise you're jewellery?

No comments:

Post a Comment