Monday, September 26, 2011

POTW: New Safeway Trolleys and Awkward Animals

Has anyone seen the new Safeway trolleys? The shallower ones that are black? I think Coles released the shallower trolley first so Safeway had to follow suit (well at least I think this is the case) and to try and beat the Coles design Safeway decided to add a BAGUETTE holder/flower holder. It is much like the baby seat in the normal trolleys just that it has two holes. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it YET and I'll make sure I'll take one when I get a chance to. But the idea is sooo ridiculous.
1. No one buys baguettes from safeway.....
2. Assuming the idea behind it is to keep the bread from being squished, aren't baguettes hard? Meaning they don't really squish, unlike normal loaves of bread (which most people eat+buy) which by the way fit perfectly into the baby seat.
3. Who wants to walk around with a massive bread stick pointed at the roof?

So what was Safeway thinking?


2 nights ago I received some belated birthday presents from my girls and now can proudly say I have an Awkward Zoo (minus a few I have yet to get). If you're a bit lost, go Youtube Wongfu Productions, 3 creative guys who make short films and other cool videos. They've grown heaps in the past few years and have their own online store with clothing and soft toys. One of the lines of soft toys are the Awkward Animal collection which are incredibly cute.

From L-R: Awkward Bunny, Awkward Panda, Awkward Turtle and Awkard Rhino.
The first 3 are new ones and the rhino was from the boy last year. Aren't they all sooo cute!!

They currently reside on my bed with the Coyote (who is actually kind of freaky to wake up to).

Thanks so much girls!!! 

Spent quite a bit of money in the past week, mainly due to purchasing my ball dress (the shipping was more than the actual dress =[ ). Also bought a new phone case. Hopefully my goodies will be in the mailbox soon awaiting me.

Do you still sleep with soft toys?
Poor rhino gets the living daylight hugged out of him when I miss my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment