Sunday, September 18, 2011

POTW: $5 Katies bag and Cheetos

Katies chain detail bag in mocha
About a fortnight ago my backpack broke, I'd been asking for it by carrying heavy loads in the <$5 bag I bought in  HK many years ago. I've actually half fixed it now but I don't know how the strap will hold up so I don't really want to use it. 

As most of you probably know Katies is a middle aged womens (*cough* old lady) shop but I found a $20 off discount code (spring20) + they currently have free shipping so I managed to snag this bag for $5 online. Sorry they don't have any of this bag left. The bag is surprisingly big and is able to carry A4 sized books and my netbook. I know it doesn't look that appealing but for $5 I really can't ask for much. 

I've let myself buy a little treat every fortnight and this one was it for last fortnight.This fortnight was a new basic long sleeve top for work/everyday. 
Cheetos ($1 from Coles this week)
I was craving chicken Twisties for some reason so when I was picking up milk and bread after work today I had a quick look at the chip aisle and saw chicken Twisties were on sale but somehow ended up buying Cheetos instead. Go figure. Haven't had Twisties in ages but Cheese and Bacon Balls somehow won this time. They were both the same price. Do you remember choosing which flavour (out of the 5 or so flavours out of the bag of 20 packets of chips) you want for recess in the morning in primary school? Cheese and bacon balls where my favourite trailed by chicken Twisties. 

Which flavour did you always pick?
Seriously feel free to comment below
Or does no one read my blog? (cept for my dad =.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment