Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Birthday Presents

I've kinda lost my focus on this blog, the productivity idea fell through and I haven't really thought of another idea yet. I want to have a theme, something different to others but I haven't quite figured it out yet. So I hope my loyal readers will bare with whilst this blog goes through it's phases. Next idea is a weekly post on a product. Hopefully I'll post on the same day every week, currently I'm thinking Sunday as a relaxing thing to do after work. And inbetween those posts I'll hopefully throw in a few posts here and there some inspirations.

As for this post I want to just thank the people who gave me presents for my birthday, I'd like to share some of the things I got.
Bday Presents

Must thank the boy for the chocolate rose. Which got a little crushed in his bag and then even more so in mine. I don't want to eat it other the rose will be gone =[ The Favourites are also from him and they are irresistible, as you can probably tell I like my chocolate. Didn't take a picture of the bag he got me for my cleats as they're downstairs, but I'm pretty sure he was sick of my shoes brewing in its plastic bag so he found the perfect excuse to get me a better more breathable bag. And I forgot to include the toy Lamborghini he got me, my dream car =D

The long awaited Muji pen refills from Bens. Thanks soo much =] Though this wasn't really a present as I need to pay him back since I it was just something I asked him to help me buy overseas. His present actually isn't in the picture as my parents have mysteriously hid it somewhere, it was a bottle of Midori and something else you mix with it. Thanks to Abel as well.

The make up and nail polishes from Ben but chosen by ML because no guy wants to go cosmetic shopping. The nail colours are pretty bright and intense, not my usual colours which is good, need some colour. I might do a post on them some other time, my blog has turned into a nail polish review blog recently.

I absolutely LOVE the Donna Hay Magazine. Not only the recipes but the photography as well. Big thanks to  Vess and Val of Big Picture Stuff. Do check them out, they have amazing photography and inspirational posts. As you can probably tell I'm pretty excited about this magazine and have tabbed it like mad as there are so many things I want to make from it. They also got me a block of chocolate but I've gobbled that up whilst doing my Marketing Assignment =P

I also got a personalised photo frame from Nal which is sitting on my desk but won't take a photo of. It's soooo sweet. Thanks Nal!

Thanks to everyone who wished me Happy Birthday!

Stay tuned for this weeks product/inspiration/whatever I feel like.
teenagefoodie =]

1 comment:

  1. Brenda! :)
    I just discovered your non foodie blog!
    tehe, I feel so special now:)

    can't wait to see the things you make sooooon!
    love v&v

    ReplyDelete