Sunday, July 31, 2011

One week down, 11 to go

Not liking uni and I still have 3.5 years to go.
I'm a practical hands on learner which is probably why I like my biomed side because of all the pracs and stuff but like LECTURES kill me. I absorb pretty much nothing. But I'm pretty sure this is the case for everyone.

Hasn't been a very productive week, thankfully it's only first week so I can relax a little.
Been trying to read the first chapter of my marketing book and it's soooooo damn dry and the words are printed almost into the spine so you have to keep making a 90 degree L-shape to read it. Bloody annoying

I've gotten one textbook so far, one is on its way from the UK and the other was supposedly "misplaced" by the courier service and the company has no more stock...But I got refunded which is good but now I have no textbook and my only options are to buy it from uni for $128 or buy it off ebay from a different seller $98 inc express shipping.

Today I got some new apps on my phone cos I was sick of reading the marketing textbook. First one I got was a photo editor just for the fun of it. Then I got an alarm app which is supposed to try and wake you up during light sleep not deep sleep so you don't wake up grumpy cos you got blasted out of your dream. And the third app and probably most helpful is the Metlink App, although the android one is crap compared to the Apple one. But its better than taking photos of the bus timetable and zooming in every time you need to check when the next bus is.

How's your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment