Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 7

Today

-Seriously go job hunting
-Clean desk (HALF DONE)
-Oganise some more recipes (I'm 95% done)
-Do a food blog post (I HAVE AN EXCUSE)

Today was pretty productive however it was a very sad day.
Things were looking good as I got out of bed within 30 mins of waking up
I went job hunting and I was feeling pretty good
Came home and decided to reward myself with tv drama
AND MY LAPTOP DIESSSSSSSSSSSS
my brother spent all day trying to save it
but he can't
well he can if he can get another hard drive since my hard drive completely died 
but my laptop is 6.5 years old, not much point
And as a result I've lost my resume
And I gave all my copies out this morning
Which means I have to retype a new one
Which probably doesn't seem like a big deal
But it took me 3 years of "I will write a resume this holidays" before it got done
And then my memory card for my camera screwed up as well

Which is why I had so much time to organise all my recipes as I didn't really have much else to do

Tomorrow
-Going out shopping
   -Find some new jeans
-Write up blog posts

RIP Lappy
No photo today

No comments:

Post a Comment