Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 8,9,10

Eeeppppp a little behind

Day 8:
The day I watched my bank account go down down down.
I had a bad day the day before and I went shopping with my bestie and we got some things
In my defence IT WAS CHEAP AS CHIPS!
Total original price was $300 and I got it for $40.
If my maths is correct that's almost 90% off.

Day 9:
Went and played badminton and basketball with my friends
It was pretty fun except now my right side is sore cos my friend was teaching me how to shoot properly in basketball and kept making me shoot and shoot and shoot
Then we went and played monopoly and it was pretty epic
Out for dinner
And then DESSERT and I had a super delicious honkie waffle *droooollll*

Day 10:
Went shopping with my family
Except when we go shopping its never for fun things
Went to officeworks, bunnings, rays outdoors, computer shop
ALL THE GUY SHOPS!!
Also watched a pretty intense mind boggling movie, The Adjustment Bureau.

Sorry not exactly the usual type of blog
Hopefully I'll get back to those tomorrow

Plan for tomorrow
-Finish organising photos
-Finish organising recipes
-Clean desk
-Check marketplace for textbooks
-BLOGGGGG

No comments:

Post a Comment