Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 5

Productivity: 60% (still need to devise a proper calculation system)

My room still looks like a bomb site
I have all my recipes all over my desk and ground because I spent most of today trying to file them all. 
I'm going to need the rest of the week to finish them all off. 

Today:
-Paid phone bill
-Bought present for my friend
-I unpacked everything but I still have to put my suitcase away
-Spent ages sorting and deleting photos from my SA trip, which means no blog post yet
-Watched Hawaii Five-O, Masterchef, Amazing Race
-Played Wii 

Tomorrow:
-Keep organising recipes
-Put straightener away
-Put suitcase away
-Clean desk
-Finish sorting through SA trip photos
-Find a job?

IMAG0282
Just wearing some sunnies I got for free when I was at uni games.

Have you said you'll clean something but you never do it?
I've been organising this recipe collection for a year or two now.
This holidays it HAS to get done

No comments:

Post a Comment