Sunday, December 12, 2010

Firsts....

Today was quite an eventful day.
Went to my little cousin's birthday party at a rollerblading rink
I kinda feel that I've lost my passion for blading which is sad.
And bladed for an hour or so
Then I went to participate in my first indoor soccer match.
NOTE: I have never played actual indoor soccer before. I have never watched indoor soccer before. I don't watch soccer. I did not watch a single match of soccer during the World Cup.
So when my cousin asked me if I was willing to fill in for someone I reluctantly agreed thinking it would be indoor soccer like PE class in high school.
And boy was I wrong.
The only similarity was the ball, it was the fuzzy green/yellow soccer ball which looks a bit like a giant tennis ball.
And playing on a mixed team, things were a lot more serious than the casual games played in PE.
One of the guys managed to score in the last second of the match to win.
It was pretty epic.
I know I wasn't much help to the team, and I actually still don't know what team I played for.
But it was a good experience.
Whether indoor soccer is for me...
After that I went down to Safeway to get something to eat on the go.
Between chips or fruit
I chose fruit
Which became the second "first" for the day
I bought ONE banana
For 60cents
Random much?
Right now I'm pretty tired
Which is good cos I know I'll sleep
And wake up tomorrow.........I really don't want tomorrow to come!!!!
I'm soo scared

No comments:

Post a Comment