Saturday, December 4, 2010

Prank Calls

Dear MHS guy/s who were prank calling last night,

Thank you for your call at 3am in the morning and waking me up. To talk to a person I've never met and do not even know the name of. I have no idea how I managed to talk to you for 5 minutes but it must have broken the prank call record. I'm sorry but at 3am I really do not feel like memorising your(or whoevers) phone number which unfortunately I still do remember. Yes, Stanley is cool. And I'm sorry but I don't love you back. Glad you guys had a fun night last night.

Yours sincerely,

The chick you did not meet the night before and does not know when she's free.
PS If you ever read this, leave a comment =] Thanks
How come I didn't hang up? Good question, even I don't know the answer to that.

What's the worst thing you've said back after someone says "I love you"?
"Whatever"

No comments:

Post a Comment