Saturday, December 4, 2010

Port Albert

Went to a little town on Victoria's coast for a few days. When I say little I mean tiny. 

Day 1: 
3 hour drive there
slept the entire way
had a look around the town
and saw this
and also saw this weird boat
not exactly a normal boat but not quite a submarine either
like they lined up so I could take a picture
took this whilst waiting for dinner
chains
the backyard of the place where we were staying which was massive compared to the actual house
dad caught this in the morning whilst I was still in bed...it became lunch
 this looked a lot better in real life but the camera was incapable of taking a close enough and decent picture
pathway to.....
 First fish of legal size...became afternoon tea :)
 I really like the pier in this one
 Mirror image
 My giant flathead..
Storm came and we ran home
Ran out of a restaurant just as dinner was served to take this
Camera on sunset mode....
tree

all the little dots are actually crabs!

would you sit on this bench?

Hope you enjoyed the post.
And hopefully it makes up for all the lack of pictures in all my other posts.




No comments:

Post a Comment