Sunday, April 10, 2011

New phone

Last week I bought a new phone.
I desperately needed to get off prepaid and go on a plan.
I got the HTC Legend which I've heard some mixed reviews about but it is the best phone on offer for my budget.
The phone has been alright so far except for it being a tad laggy, my android market not working and my the phone camera being not too great.
It's a 5mp camera but the main problem is that there isn't a external camera button which makes focusing harder.
I wish I could have the Nokia X6 camera on my phone, that camera is pretty good, Carl Zeiss lens as well...

Old and New Phone
Old Samsung on the left which lasted me about 2.5 years.
New HTC Legend on the right which has to last me at least 2 years.
My awesome orange camera in the reflection =]
Testing out the camera
Testing out my camera. Not too bad I guess
Study is boring
What do you do when you get bored of study? Macro shots aren't bad, held against table though
Failed attempt
Sunsets don't really work
Uni
Bored lying on the Menzies lawn at uni
Dirty Window
Look how dirty the bus window is!
Let the sun shine in
Possibly ruining my camera....
Down the road
Reflection on the car roof
Beef Brisket with Wonton Noodle Soup
And of course I need to know how well the camera takes photos of food
Not bad
Poor badminton racquet
Badminton racquet =[
Yes I'm that hardcore =P
Freeway
Taken with digital camera. ISO 1600 The noise creates an interesting texture/effect.
Fuzzy
Taken with digital camera on the way home on the bus. Burwood Hwy

That's all for now. I have an assignment due in 5 days, 2500 word essay in 10 days, online quiz due in 2 days and a mid sem test in 7 days. Don't think I'll be posting much unless I can get my android market to work and download the blogger app.

Do you use your phone camera much?
I didn't use to but now I probably will.

No comments:

Post a Comment