Sunday, April 3, 2011

Photo dump

Been a while since I updated
Hopefully soon I can update daily using my new phone =)
For now, enjoy some photos I've taken over the past week or so
All taken with a point and shoot (cheapo digital camera, not top of the range)
Strawberry flower
Strawberry flower from the strawberry plant from IKEA
Rainy days
Taken on a rainy day inside the bus
On fire [Box Hill Town Hall]
Scary much? ISO 400/800
Scary [Box Hill Town Hall]
Not as scary. Box Hill Town Hall at night. ISO 100 see the difference?
Light
Colourful lights. ISO 100, pointed at the traffic light and then quick jolt when taking photo.
LATE AGAIN!
45 mins late. JOY! The 11:14 bus actually came before the 10:28 in the end.
Dress
Really cool dress friends and I saw. The more I look at it the more I love it.
St Paul's Cathedral
St Paul's Cathedral, day. Bored waiting for friends at Fed Square.
St Paul's Cathedral Night
St Paul's Cathedral, night. Handheld, ISO 200 or was it 100? Damn sign in the way.
Fed Square
Fed Square. Reflecting lights with leaves.
Flinders St
Out of focus Flinders St
Night before assessment due
My desk during a last minute race to finish hw. Dora tissues!

I think I should continue with ending the post with a question.

What do you like to do to relax when life is super busy?
Hong Kong drama's for me =]

No comments:

Post a Comment