Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Poor Mr Fishy

Yesterday I was standing by a pond at uni with my cousin and there were lots of ripples at the surface of the water so we looked to see what was causing it, and it was lots of tadpole looking fish. Suddenly my cousin goes OMG look at that fish!!!
Ummm fishy??
It was pretty gross. Just a fish lying there, obviously been dead for a while. But what is the first thing we do? Whip out our phones and take a picture of it.

And then on the way home there was the most amazing sunset. And guess what?! I decided not to bring my digital camera that day because I thought I wouldn't need it. I was sooo bummed so I had to take a pic using my phone, and obviously that didn't turn out great.
Sunset over freeway
Just imagine the bright parts looking super deep orange. Yes I know the picture is slanted, I only had one shot  at it okay.

Came home today and found this waiting for me
Freebie :)
Hehe FREEBIES. Still using my old lip balm atm but I hope this one is better. At least this has SPF. Unfortunately the offer is gone already, it lasted a few days due to it being on posted on ozbargain...those who visit the site will understand.

Something random: This guy got on the bus today, bought a ticket and then the bus driving said "I like your shirt" to him as he was walking away to find a seat. What was on his t-shirt? A greyscale picture of a posing female wearing a pink bikini. I wonder how his parents let him out of the house wearing that. I don't really have anything against shirts like that, just it is kinda inappropriate in some public places.

Are you a hater of anything?

1 comment:

  1. "Are you a hater of anything?" My answer is yes. I hate it when people eat take away food on the train and leave their wrappers on the seat for someone to sit on. Worse still i hate it when people chew gum and leave their bits on the floor or seat.

    ReplyDelete