Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 1

Forgot to post yesterday
Lets say the plan didn't work out too well.
Upskill took a lot longer than I imagined so I only managed to do one module.
I did manage to do one practice exam but didn't get time to mark it
I cleaned up my clothes this morning.
And didn't read over any lecture notes

I did waste quite a bit of time on youtube again and then online shopping, raging at the website for crashing when I tried to press pay now.
I guess I need to alter my plan because it may be a little unrealistic.

Today's plan:
Do another upskill module, the one I was supposed to do yesterday.
Make some quick lunch.
Mark physics exam.
Turn off comp and do another physics exam.
Do another upskill module.
Correct exam.
If there is still time (ie it is before 12am) either upskill or read through lecture notes.
Probably should pay my phone bill too.

Sorry no photo yet, maybe if I take one later in the day.

Do you believe in multitasking?
I do

No comments:

Post a Comment