Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A new direction to productivity

I'm not afraid to admit, I am bloody lazy.
If you're lazy you just keep going through the cycle of laziness.
And since this blog hasn't really had much of a direction.
I think it's time I started to be more productive.

So pretty much I'm going to try and blog everyday (even during holidays) and evaluate my productiveness.
Hopefully sites like lifehacker will help me along the way.
And apps on my android phone can help too.
If you have any app suggestions that help productivity please just leave a comment below

According to a management theorist which I have forgotten the name of because I paid 100% attention in Management classes this semester =P , there are 4 steps to achieving goals. First it to make the plan, then to take action, then to evaluate and adjust the plan and lastly was to reward. I'm gonna test this theory out.

I have my final exam for the semester in a week. It's been a week since my previous exam and I've done jackall. I also have this online course called upskill to do which is due in a few weeks and I just started.

By the end of the week I shall be at least 70% productive. Yes it's a little biased but based on whether I've achieved everything I planned to, how much time I wasted, how much multitasking I do etc.

Today so far
I've done pretty much nothing.
Except for a little bit of upskill
I spent an hour or two on youtube....
Went grocery shopping
Received my new hoodie in the mail
IMAG0202

Today's productivity: 10%

Plan for tomorrow:
2 upskill modules
1 practice exam
Clean up the clothes in my room
Read through some lecture notes, 3 weeks worth?

Are you going to wake up super early to see the eclipse?

WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment