Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 2

Even more disastrous than day one.
And yes I'm posting late AGAIN.
So yesterday I only managed one and a half modules of upskill all day because it took me 4 hours to do
And making lunch and dinner took up a lot of time
And the unplanned 2 hour trip up to the shops.

Productivity: 20%

Today I plan on doing one module of Upskill, 2 if I can find the time from some where.
One physics exam + revision.
Going to family friends for dinner.
Exam is in 3.5 days EEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP
IMAG0209
My brother got these Ray Ban's online for free except he screwed up the lenses and got long sighted lens instead of short sighted ones. We were mucking around with them because they made our eyes look really big. I have tiny eyes in real life. The glasses look like safety glasses you use in lab classes but cooler.

I need to think of a format in which to write these posts, it's all over the place atm because I'm just writing whatever comes to mind. Any suggestions?

Are you a last minute person?

No comments:

Post a Comment