Thursday, June 9, 2011

Nail Polish

Been a month since I blogged on this blog. Major whoops.  I shall try and blog more over the holidays.
Currently I'm in the middle of exam period, 3 days since the start of exam period and I've already had 3 exams which means I have one more to go =] Except it's in two weeks.

I've taken the night off and I haven't really done much except for catch up on youtube videos and Masterchef.
My favourite thing to do when I'm watching things?
Painting my nails =]
A little bit of background on my nail history.....
Been a nail biter for 16 years now. Yes I started when I was 2. And I was one crazy ass nail biter, to the point where I only have millimeters of nail left. 4.5 years ago I made the conscious effort to slowly start growing my nails out, trust me it was hard, 4.5 years later I have a full set of full length nails. Although I don't bite as much as I used to sometimes I still do it unconsciously so I've found nail polish as an effective way of preventing it.
Nail Polish
Haven't applied top coat yet.
Dried it using the heat emitted from my oil fin heater.

I currently only own 3 nail polishes. Black, purple and a clear one. I've pretty much done every combination possible including french tipping using black and purple. I really need to get some new ones over the holidays.
Any colour suggestions? Also any tips for how to apply it nicely using your non preffered hand?

Photodump soon.

Do you hate exams too?

No comments:

Post a Comment