Saturday, January 22, 2011

Freaky viet bun guy and QUEST CREWWWW

Today I went to Springvale
and when I was buying some viet pork buns/rolls
the guy who was making my sandwiches (LOL)
was like do you speak canto?
because I think he might have spoken viet to me cept I didn't realise
and I was like yeah
and he started talking canto to me
and added "leng lui" (no idea how to pinyin that but it means "pretty girl") to the end of each sentence
like every sentence and he said it in a slightly freaky way
i really didn't care cos he's just making my sandwich
but mum was like WTF after we left and she told dad about it

Anyways, QUEST CREW is coming to Aus
just between you and me, I LOVE QUEST CREW
Cept I don't have a spare $50 to go see them perform =[
Next time...
For those who do, they're performing on Australia Day in Melb at the Melbourne Convention Centre.


Who's your favourite Quest Crew member?
Victor kim =] 
Closely followed by DTrix if he still counts...

No comments:

Post a Comment