Monday, January 17, 2011

New Bedside Table

Bought a new bedside table from Ikea the other day
Technically it's just a side table
But hey it only costs $10
Comes flat packed
Super light
I got black because my desk and bedframe are black
 10-15 mins later
Voila!
No tools needed
Just your hands
Now I can fit everything including my laptop onto it
And can watch dramas in bed without having to worry about my laptop catching on fire
Yes my laptop is ancient, 6 years old
Been pretty good
I've used it for about 350 days a year every year since
But the battery died a long time ago
What I see when I wake up now
Magical floating laptop =O

Except I didn't realise that it is a lot bigger than my old one when getting into bed
and jumped into bed like normal
and scraped the skin off the back of my leg on the corner of the table
Owwiieee
Back to cleaning my room now

1 comment:

  1. DO WANT, I'm tired of chucking my stuff on the floor next to my bed ;A;

    ReplyDelete