Saturday, January 22, 2011

More Bus Dramas

What's with things happening on buses?
First one was in the morning when I took the bus out to Box Hill
And this couple probably around 15 or 16 years old got on with another friend
They chose to sit at the front of the bus where you have to sit sideways
And they were all over each other the whole trip!
And this old lady got on and sat opposite them but after a few stops she changed seats and sat at the very very front LOL
But seriously, there is a line when it comes to PDA.
And that was like way over it by a mile
Not saying that I haven't crossed it before
But being almost on top of each other on the bus is probably bit too much
and these two schoolkids told them to "get a room"
Which I'm sure was on everyone's mind
Feel really sorry for the friend, having to sit there with them like that
Anyways I know I'm sounding like a bitch
But I miss my bf =[
Been almost a month since I last saw him

Who knew that there would be more bus drama to come on the way home
The bus driver totally missed a turn
And realised after
And decided to take an alternate route straight to the destination
At top speed
Drop everyone off who wanted to get off at the last stop
And then drove back on the actual route for the people who needed to actually get off at those stops
It was pretty funny.
First time I've been on a bus that went on the wrong route

Have you ever had any bus drama's?
Don't be shy
Leave a comment =] 

No comments:

Post a Comment