Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Long time no post

Wow I have been a lazy shit lately. 
Got back from Phillip Island two days ago but I have realised I have not even posted on my NSW trip from a week ago....And I am epically behind in food blogging too =S 
So what have I been doing? 
Being antisocial and hardcore drama-ing =]
Started a new TVB drama called Home Troopers, I know it's one of those crappier dramas if I dare say so but KEVIN CHENG is in it!!!!! He happens to be my favourite TVB actor. In this drama he acts as a 30 year old but in real life he is 41, except he looks super airbrushed/tonnes of make up in the drama. MEH, nonetheless hot =P
Today I drove for about 2 hours which means I have around 23hours done out of the 120 I need. YAY!
Went shopping at The Glen today and came home with some new goggles (since I broke my old ones) and a pair of leggings for just over $10 from David Jones (haha scorrreee).
Probably should go swimming some time soon and get fit. 
Surprisingly I have gotten lighter after eating out lunch and dinner and having cup noodle breakfasts everyday during my trip up to NSW. Yeah...kinda freaky and doesn't make sense whatsoever. 
Anyways I hope to post around every second day or about 15 posts a month. 
Hopefully I can keep it up because what's the point in having a blog if you're not going to post right?

No comments:

Post a Comment