Thursday, January 13, 2011

IKEA

 who doesn't like ikea?
my family has a weird completely co incidental habit to going there on public holidays
it all started christmas day 2009 in HK.
i actually have a blog post about that day on my food blog, if you can be bothered finding it
and then this year we ended up at ikea in sydney on NEW YEARS DAY!!
only cos we accidentally broke this glass serving bowl that wasn't ours
and we tried to find a similar one at myer (since it was the only store open on new years at westfield) but it was $100!!!
so we looked up the designer or something online and found out it was an ikea bowl
and it turned out to be a $4 bowl!! LOL
so that's why we were at ikea
and discovered their awesome self serve soft serves!
What we got today
17 pc storage containers for $5.50
A pizza cutter for $2.50
Blue curtain for $3 except we plan on using it as gift wrap
is like a mesh kind of material $3 for 3 metres, cheaper than gift wrap and looks a whole lot classier/better
Quilt cover set $9.99 for king sized bed
I plan on stealing one of the four pillowcases
I'll take a pic when I put it on my pillow
We also got a strawberry plant from IKEA for $3
Yeah, IKEA sells plants?!?!

Also got a bar stool and table but no picture as I haven't assembled them yet.

When I get my place in the future
it will be filled with ikea furniture
ikea is probably the only place i go to which makes me wanna clean/reorganise my room

No comments:

Post a Comment